Nice People Join This Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question ; Who Kill / Crucified Isa Son Of Maryam The Roman Or The Jews ?

Go down

Question ; Who Kill / Crucified Isa Son Of Maryam The Roman Or The Jews ? Empty Question ; Who Kill / Crucified Isa Son Of Maryam The Roman Or The Jews ?

Post  Shahzad Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 am

Ans ; A very common mistake is people of the world are under the impression that it was the Israrlites or Jews of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ The Son Of Mary time that Crucified him when When The By - Bill say in Matthew 27 ; 22 - 35 , In Verse 27 it say , then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall , and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers . ;.... So it was The Soldiers Who Took Jesus , No Verse 35 tell you what these Soldiers did to Jesus , and they crucified him ... ( John 19 ; 23 ) . So according to the Book of John is was Not The Jews , but in fact the Roman Soldiers and also according to the book of Matthew , But the world has been Deceived into thinking it was the Jews and the Jews boast to the world that they did it because his crucifixion is on their hands in Verse 25 . '' then answered all the people and said , his blood be on us and on our children , '' And in Luke 22 ; 2 , Where it states '' and the chief priest and scrbes sought how they might kill him , for they feared the people , ( Matthew 12 ; 14 , 26 ; 14 , 27 ; 1 - 4 , John 5 ; 18 ) . So , the people who are dispuring over who killed or crucified Jesus are Confused By These Quotes , And The Whole World Has Been Confused For 2000 Years With Only Conjectures And Assumptions That It Was The Jews When It Was In Fact ( The Romans Two Different Races Of People ) . [/size] The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin 570 - 632 A.D. of Arabia a descendant of Abraham and Hagar mother and father of Ishmael Genesis 16 ; 1 - 4 , Also Genesis 16 ; 15 and 25 ; 12 - 16 . This Arabian Prophet told his followers in their books , he was from Ishmael son of Kedar . So he was of the covenant of Abraham and his book should be read . In The Qur'aan , let's see what it says about Jesus' crucifixion , In The Noble's Koran 4 ; 157 makes that clear . '' Thy say , in boast '' . They '' meaning the Jews bragged we killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary , the apostle but in fact they did not kill him , nor did they crucify him . '' So the Jews according to The Noble's Koran did not kill him , nor did they crucify him . But it was made through history to look as if the Jews did it . The Noble's Koran continues '' so it was made to appear to them , and those who differ therein are full of doubt with no certain knowledge , but only conjecture to follow for a surety they killed him not '' [/color] The Noble's Koran 4 ; 157 - 159 ( With Arabic Inserts ) And they ( Jews of Jesus time ) say ; verily we killed the saviour Jesus son of Mary ( Al Masih , Isa Ibn Maryam ) , messenger of God , and they did not kill him and did not crucify him , but it was only made to look that way for them , And verily , those who dispute in this matter , are in distrut about it ( not sure ) . They don't have any true knowledge ( facts ) about it , they only follow conjecture and for certain they ( the Jews ) did not kill him ;....... ( Matt 12 ; 14 , John 19 ; 23 , Mark 9 ; 2 , Matt 17 ; 2 ) Verse 158 , In fact God raised him up unto himself , and God is mighty , wise . ( Act 1; 11 , 2 ; 32 , Rom 4 ; 24 , 6 ; 4 , 12 ; 5 , 1Cor 6 ; 14 , 2Cor 4 ; 14 , John 5 ; 13 ) Verse 159 , And verily , from the family of the scripture ( from Adam to Muhammad ) there is not anyone that should not believe by way of him ( Jesus ) before he dies , and the day of resurrection he ( Jesus ) will be a witness over them . '' ( Kor 110 , 2 ; 214 , 61 ; 13 - 14 , John 3 ; 18 , 5 ; 24 , 8 ; 21 - 24 , Rom 10 ; 9 ) . The Judeans '' Jews '' did not kill Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , nor did they nail him or crucify him on a cross , John 19 ; 7 , is where the Misconception that the Judeans crucified Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , came from , because they answered Pontius Pilate and it says '' The Jews answered him , we have a law , and by our law , he aught to die because he made himself the Son of God . Verse 11 is telling Pontius Pilate , the Romans and the Judeans that they did not Kill Jesus , that they did not Crucify Jesus . That God did it and God Planned It . Matthew 10 ; 28 '' And fear not them which kill the body , but are not able to kill the soul , but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body . ( Luke 12 ; 4 ) Now look at what's in the red prints of By - Bill Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus own words in a book the Muslims say they believe in The Book Of John when it comes to the Comforter story in John 10 ; 17 - 18 , Verse 17 , Therefore doth my Father love , because I lay down my life , that I might take it again . Verse 18 . No man taken it from me , but I lay it dowm of myself . I have power to lay it down , and I have power to take it again . This commandment have I received of my Father , '' [size="3"]They could not have done it if God didn't will it and that is seen in the very next verse in The Noble's Koran 4 ; 158 '' In fact God raised him up unto himself , and God is mighty , wise , '' The Noble's Koran 4 ; 159 '' And verily from the family of the scripture ( from Adam to Muhammad ) there is not anyone that should not believe by way of him ( Jesus ) before he dies , and the day of resurrection he ( Jesus ) will be a witness over them ) , '' So all Moslems or Muslims must ( Better ) Believe by way of Jesus before they die or go to hell . ;....So , although the Romans were the Physical ( Executioners ) , Yashu'a Isa , Jesus Make It Clear , That They Did Not Kill Him Nor Did They Crucify Him . Verse 16 of John 19 , you have to read Mark and Matthew to find out , who '' they '' are when it says '' Then delivered he him unto they to be crucified and they took Jesus and led him away '' Verse 18 , where they crucified him and two others with him on either side and ; Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus in the midst . ;..... This is where the Confusion came in . Had they thoroughly studied the scriptures verse by verse they would have seen it was the Romans and not the Jews . Also , it was Roman custom to break the legs of the person being crucified , as it states in John 19 ; 32 - 33 , '' Then came the soldiers , and brake the legs of the first , and of the other which was crucified with him . Verse 33 . But when they came to Jesus , and saw that he was dead already , they brake not his legs . [color="#ff0000"]

--------------------

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So .

Qur'aan 17 ; 81
And Say The Facts Beyond And Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish In Time .
Shahzad
Shahzad
<<< Admin >>>
>

Back to top Go down